Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Family loses home during winter fire

Posted in:
Article Image Alt TextArticle Image Alt Text

A local family of five, lost their home at 1007 Leake Street in Navasota Monday, Feb. 15, during a late-night fire and the fireplace may be the source. Navasota Fire Chief Jason Katkoski said the department was dispatched at 10:32 p.m. to possible smoke in the Leake Street residence. Katkoski said ...

PLEASE LOG IN FOR PREMIUM CONTENT. Our website requires visitors to log in to view the best local news. Not yet a subscriber? Subscribe today!