The following persons were arrested or booked into the Grimes County jail. All persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Miranda Anderson, 35 – Motion to adjudicate-credit card or debit card abuse.
• William Lamar Brooks, 21 – Disorderly conduct.
• Bobby Charles Ewing, 31 – Aggravated robbery.
• Kyerica Brianna German, 21 – Evading arrest/ detention with vehicle; evading arrest/detention; theft of property less than $300,000 ATM enhanced.
• Jose Guzman, 24 – Motion to adjudicate-possession of controlled substance penalty group 1, greater than 1 gram, less than 4 grams.
• Henry Luke Hargrave, 28 – Motion to adjudicate-assault family/ household member impede breath/circulation.
• Jeremy Eaman, 24 – Motion to adjudicate-evading arrest/detention with vehicle, Harris Co.SO warrant; motion to adjudicate-burglary of vehicle, Harris Co. SO warrant; evading arrest detention with vehicle; evading arrest/detention; theft of property less than $300,000 ATM enhanced.
• Stanley Eugene Sauls, 61 – Deadly conduct discharge firearm.