• Join Iglesia Bautista Navasota (Navasota Baptist Church), 9970 S. HWY 6, Thursday March 12-14 for Farming Gods Way. If you love farming and love god, be sure to join them! Fanning Gods Way is not only a tool we teach to impoverished farmers overseas, it can be used in your own personal garden and local community gardens for ministry purposes. Cost is $30 and lunch is included. To register visit faithrevealednd.com/farming-god-s-way or call 936-355-8480.
• Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church, Navasota will host a building fund program Sunday, March 29, 3 p.m. Rev. Marlon Walker of Southland Community Baptist Church and congregation of Houston will be the guest. All area churches are invites. Rev. Ronald Hackett is the host pastor.
• Join Union Grove Baptist Church for their 5th Sunday Singing, March 29, 6 p.m. Light refreshments will follow.
• Navasota United Methodist Church, 616 Holland St., offers a monthly “Third Thursday” series of dinners and brief programs from 5:30-7 p.m. each month the menu will include a main dish, soup, salad, tea and a dessert for a suggested donation of $4.
• God Profound Ministries would like to invite the community out on every third Sunday of each month at 11 a.m. to help uplift the name of Jesus and to enter into the presence of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. God Profound Ministries are currently fellowshipping at Stonehamville United Methodist Church.
• The Anderson Food Pantry has 2020 volunteer opportunities. Volunteers are needed from 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. on the first and third Wednesdays of each month to unload food from the truck, move boxes, unpack boxes, stock shelves and prep bags.
• The food pantry is open to the public from 9 a.m. to noon and 5 to 7 p.m. the first Thursday of every month, except July due to a holiday. Volunteers are needed from 8 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. and 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. to prep bags, stock shelves, checkin clients, carry out grocers, stock the Thread Shed, tear down boxes and clean-up. For more information, call 936-870-6178 or go to missionreclaimed.com.
• Union Grove Baptist Church is pleased to announce their NEW Ladies Bible Study the Third Sunday of each month at 8:30 AM. Please visit one of our services over the weekend. Sunday School for all ages at 9:45 AM, Church Worship Service at 10:50 AM, and Sunday Evening Worship at 6:00 PM. Wednesday Prayer Service begins at 6:00 PM. Third Sunday of each month is Men’s Prayer Breakfast at 8:00 a.m.
• Bays Chapel United Methodist Church, 24263 Bays Chapel Rd. in Richards, invites everyone to attend weekly services at 9 a.m. Sundays with visitation afterwards. A weekly Bible study is held at 7 p.m. Wednesdays. The Rev. Ben Tibbs is the pastor.
• Dacus Baptist Church in Richards is holding computer classes from 9 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. The classes are free and for adults only. For more information, call 936-851-2842 or 936-597-5279 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• There is a youth ministry at Fellowship of Believers Church that meets at 7 p.m. every Wednesday.
• XYZ (formerly PPT) is an interdenominational Christian social club, sharing time together playing games, spiritual enrichment and the adventures of travel; thereby experiencing God-centered lives with brothers and sisters in Christ.
All regular meetings are held on the second Thursday, September through May, in the Family Life Center dining room at First Baptist Church of Navasota, beginning with games and visiting at 9:30 a.m. The program begins at 11 a.m. with lunch following.
• A Bible study is being held at 7 p.m. Fridays at The Place of Grace in B lackB erry Community along County Road 313. For more information, contact Ron Taylor at 281-380-8696 or Dianne Taylor at 281-382-5594. Everyone is welcome.
• God’s Profound Ministries is currently fellowshipping at Stonehamville United Methodist Church in Stoneham Tx. on 3rd and 4th Sundays of each month at 11 a.m. All are welcome to come help us lift up the name of Jesus.
• New covenant presbytery and first Presbyterian church invites the public to worship God and celebrate the installation of Rev. Mattew B. Morse Sunday, Jan. 12, 2020 3 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church 306 Nolan St. Navasota, Tx.
Church News items are due by 3 p.m. Friday the week before desired publication. Email to email@example.com or drop by the office at 115 S. Railroad St. in Navasota. Submissions are guaranteed to run the week prior to the event but will run as space allows if submitted earlier.