Caden Hooter selected for 2023 Dream All-American Bowl
ARLINGTON — Caden Hooter, a sophomore at Anderson- Shiro High School was nominated and accepted into the 2023 Dream All-American Bowl taking place Jan. 16, 2023 at AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys. After rigorous review from the committee, the top athletes were invited to play in the exclusive all-star game and participate in a weekend long event of developmental activities and performance on a nationwide platform. Dream All-American Bowl showcases the nation’s best senior and underclassmen athletes. Participation allows players to learn from some of the best teachers of the game, former NFL players and current college coaches.
The Dream All-American Weekend inArlington, TX is the “Football Event of the Year!” The event attracts the best of the best from all football levels, including tackle and non-tackle events:
• A National Combine (300 athletes)
•ANational Youth Combine (300 athletes)
• Youth Tackle National Championship (8 teams each age group)
• Flag Competition for boys and girls (50 teams)
• High School 7v7 National Championship (32 teams)
• Skills Challenge
• Cheerleaders and band members perform during The Bowl and at halftime. Committee leader and CEO of Dream Sports Group, Shannon Riley, says “the athletes that were selected have exemplified great leadership skills on and off the field, and have stood out as leading performers in each position. We believe that these are the next stars of the game, and we want to recognize them for their outstanding achievements and help them get to the next level. Caden has a high motor at defensive end. He plays the run well and can get after the quarterback. He plays hard and to the whistle. We are excited to see him display his talents in Arlington.” Only 180 student-athletes from across the nation will be selected to play. Dream Sports Group congratulates him on this prestigious honor and once in a lifetime opportunity.
For more details about the 2023 DREAM All-American Bowl, visit dreambowlgame. com.