The following persons were arrested or booked into the Grimes County jail. All persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Alyssa Ann Castillo, 33 – Criminal trespass.
• Toby Ryan Curtis, 30 – Failure to appear-Driving while license invalid or suspended without financial responsibility; assault causes bodily injury family member.
• Jamarious Deshawn Gage, 17 – Aggravated assault with deadly weapon; possession of marijuana, less than 2 ounces.
• Antwain Deon Harrison, 34 – No drivers license; expired registration; resist arrest/search/transport; public intoxication.
• Jerry Wayne House, 44 – Aggravated assault with deadly weapon; evading arrest/detention with vehicle.
• Reginald Lionel Jackson, 52 – Terroristic threat cause fear or imminent severe bodily injury.
• Lonnie Lee, 36 – Public intoxication.
• Autumn Lynn Lemieux, Unauthorized use of vehicle.
• Joshua Jerome Washington, 32 – Possession of marijuana, less that 2 ounces; unlawful possession of firearm by felon.