Missionary Camp Baptist Church, 9429 CR 423, Navasota, will host their “Revival” nightly Sept. 3-5, 7 P.M., hosted by pastor Mable and Calvary First Baptist Church. For more information, please contact 936-825-2146.
Coaxberry Baptist Church will celebrate their 100 women in red, 100 men in black program Sunday, Spet. 7,2:30 p.m. Rev. Andrew Charles Sanders will be the guest speaker from St. Mark Baptist Church, Shiro, TX, along with host rev. Charles Byrd. Refreshments will be served after the program.
•Stonehamville United Methodist Church, Stoneham, TX cordially invites the community to their 110th Annual Homecoming Program Sunday, Sept. 8, 2:30 p.m. Rev. Aslan Ford and the United Faith Christian Ministries Church guest rev. Carolyn Robinson, host pastor.
•Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church family will be having an appreciation service for Rev. Aubrey Moore, Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019 at 3 P.M. Delivering the gospel message will be Rev. Tommy Hatchet of Lewisville Baptist Church. Rev. Hackett will be the host pastor. Come and be blessed. Contact person: Susan Taylor 936-870-8600.
• The Guardian Angels of St. Mary Plantersville is sponsoring a five-day/four-night trip to Biloxi and New Orleans from Sept. 23-27. The trip includes transportation, four nights at one hotel/casino and most meals. Besides casinos, there are many other places to see on the agenda. The price is $499 per person, based on double occupancy. Be sure to sign up ASAP. A deposit of $74 is due by May
17. For more information, contact Nancy Schlottman at 936-597-8327.
• Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church presents “Broken Into Peace, Restore to Action” a 2019 women’s conference Saturday Sept. 28, 2019. Registration will be $15, and donation begins at 9 A.M. Special guests include Minister Wells, Minister Dickson, Michelle Hall, Lady Hackett and Shae Fleeks.
• The Anderson Food Pantry has 2019 volunteer opportunities. Volunteers are needed from 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. on the first and third Wednesdays of each month to unload food from the truck, move boxes, unpack boxes, stock shelves and prep bags.
The food pantry is open to the public from 9 a.m. to noon and 5 to 7 p.m. the first Thursday of every month, except July due to a holiday. Volunteers are needed from 8 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. and 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. to prep bags, stock shelves, check-in clients, carry out grocers, stock the Thread Shed, tear down boxes and clean-up. For more information, call 936-870-6178 or go to missionreclaimed.com .
• Union Grove Baptist Church invites the public to visit one or more of the many services held each week. Sunday school for all ages begins at 9:45 a.m., church worship service begins at 10:50 a.m. and Sunday evening worship begins at 6 p.m. There is also a Wednesday prayer service at 6 p.m. and the third Sunday of each month is the men’s prayer breakfast at 8 a.m.
• Bays Chapel United Methodist Church, 24263 Bays Chapel Rd. in Richards, invites everyone to attend weekly services at 9 a.m. Sundays with visitation afterwards. A weekly Bible study is held at 7 p.m. Wednesdays. The Rev. Ben Tibbs is the pastor.
• Dacus Baptist Church in Richards is holding computer classes from 9 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. The classes are free and for adults only. For more information, call 936-851-2842 or 936-597-5279 or email email@example.com.
Church News items are due by 3 p.m. Friday the week before desired publication. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by the office at 115 S. Railroad St. in Navasota. Submissions are guaranteed to run the week prior to the event but will run as space allows if submitted earlier.